Saturday, May 3, 2014

Compaq Presario CQ40 Review

Presario CQ40-517TU Dual Core, 2GB DDR2
I have created lots of testimonials and something that struck me today is that all testimonials created by me where all made on the really Note pad I am using now. Oh, yes my reputable Compaq Presario CQ40 Note pad COMPUTER, she has been with me for almost two years now. Recalling at the time I would like to start creating assessments on-line and during that time the Notebook available to me was my sweetheart's Compaq Presario V3600. When the moment came for me to begin looking for my very own Notebook I needed something inexpensive but trustworthy.


After seeing a couple of shops and in my last store there she was on show and she was the last one readily available. From that moment on it was a guaranteed thing that i am taking this CQ40 with me. Because I was not seeking something fancy, the CQ40 was perfect for my type of work. They offered me a short presentation, which was not needed given that my thoughts was made up that this CQ40 is getting back with me today. They provided my Compaq a cleaner Windows Vista House Costs set up together with a number of HP programs like HP update, device details, health and wellness check and battery check which where missing in the various other much more powerful Compaq Presario V3600. Well, this Compaq Presario CQ40 does not have one of the most excellent device specs it possesses a Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10 GHz with 1GB memory which was just recently upgraded to 2GB and this is the only equipment upgrade ever made. The CQ40 has 2 memory ports with a maximum capability of 8GB. It additionally has a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 assisted by a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Household excusable for a Compaq Presario CQ40.


The disc capacity of the CQ40 Note pad is 232.88 GB with the key partition set aside with 220.08 GB and the rest visits the second partition. Given the size of this Notebook Compaq did provide it a one optical drive. This CQ40 also possesses an Ethernet slot and it has cordless network hookup capacities. Looking at the efficiency side of the Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook COMPUTER it manages to stand its ground but not the finest for claim advanced system-demanding video games they make today. The only device demanding video game mounted on this Compaq is a 2001 simulator which at that time this Compaq Presario CQ40 hardware was greater than ample. As a result, I am even more compared to material with this Compaq performance additionally offered that gaming fell short to catch my interest that much and all the other job executed on this Note pad much less device demanding.



Lastly, having actually been using this Compaq Presario for almost 2 years now and have not encountered any kind of issues with it. A Notebook fan is ideal to keep my Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook COMPUTER cool down when the outside temperature levels are a little bit on the high side. I extremely suggest this Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook COMPUTER to anyone seeking something simple and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment